You're Only As Strong As Your Weakest Link
Just finished my daily intelligence report and have a some links to a few stories that caught my eye. But before I do that, I must put on my Newsweek hat and issue a retraction.
Last week, I linked to a story about 42 Cambodian midgets dying while trying to wrestle a hungry African lion. The story was a hoax. But, if you have an imagination and can close your eyes and picture the scene, the story lives on. So apologies for the mix up. (yeah, right.) Onto today's stuff:
1. Two idiots in England were critically after trying to fight with "homemade lightsabres."
There is a videotape. I need to see this.
2. Tom Cruise is like a giddy little schoolgirl over his new girlfriend, Katie Holmes.
Tom, stop. It's already driven past the exit for interesting and is making a bee-line for the Weird stateline.
3. The Sundance Channel is proposing a reality show about sex-change operations.
I have no words. How...um...but....wait... Nope, no words. I tried.
4. The voice of Tony the Tiger died.
If there is a God, he won't have "It's Grrrrrrrreat!" on his tombstone.
5. An update on Australia's national treasure.
More later today... One