I'm Not Going To Blog a Devil Ray Game...
...But I'd be remiss if I didn't mention these seven points:
1. The Rhode Island native/Bishop Hendricken educated, now-injured, soon-to-be-an-All-Star centerfielder Rocco Baldelli.
2. Boomer pitching his way into the D-Ray squander, after a 1st and 3rd, no out situation.
3. The effing Happy Heckler guy. He used to ride Todd Walker. Then Mark Bellhorn. Last time into the big, concrete airport lounge with astroturf d.b.a. Tropicana Field, he rode Edgah Renteria. Tonight, he chooses Big Papi. Best of luck to you, Heckler guy.And on a side about the Heckler guy...the only thing more annoying than his incessant rambling is the fact that NESN all but mikes him up.
4. Tampa is also home to Mons Venus. Mons Venus, for the next three days, is prolly home to many of the Red Sox traveling party.
5. Did Trot Nixon's game hat pass through his colon?
6. Doug Waechter doesn't suck.
7. And in other Florida baseball news, I received my Dontrelle Willis shirt today. Dontrelle, by the way, TL.
That's all for now. Read the "Oooh, ESPN." Because it's about ESPN, I thought I'd shamelessly and tirelessly self-promote, just like the Worldwide Leader.