Day Two, vol. 3
4:57 p.m. --
Damn this clamcakes and chowder-caused sleepiness...
* Tennessee not sleepy in its first round matchup. 121 points has to be some sort of record.
* Nevada and Creighton locked up in a tight one - I have Wisconsin/Texas A&M CC on the telly, the Wolfpack and Blue Jays online. Might do a flipity-flop on that one.
* Kammron Taylor bombing away right now, with Alando Tucker on the bench. Billy Packer asking "what is Bo Ryan going to do?" Huh?
* Miami (Ohio) putting a 9-0 donut on Oregon early on. If I could audit any class, I would love to sit in on Charlie Coles' Basketball 101 class. I think only one team scored more than 70 points on the RedHawks this season.
* Jason Chappell of Wisconsin is Len Chappell's son. Len played with Billy Packer at Wake Forest. Now he's ruining a perfectly good game while talking about a subject no one cares about: himself.
Must we be subjected to this inane banter?
If it weren't for the Tradition Unlike Any Other, I'd hate Jim Nantz solely for encouraging/segueing that stupid ass.
Time for Sam Adams #1. Gotta get ready for my overindulgence of Smithwick's for tomorrow.