You loved 'em back in the day, so they return.
The Mid-August installation of the TLBR Top 5ers.
Let's kick it off with something that happened the other day in the car (no, not that)Top Five Amazing Songs that the Trusty iPod gave me upon turning it one (one short of a Chase Wright consective bomb drop)
*and this is in order
1. All Things Must Pass, George Harrison
2. Kathy's Song, Simon & Garfunkel
3. Fools Gold, Stone Roses
4. Most Likely You'll Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine, Bob Dylan
5. Shipbuilding, Elvis CostelloTop Five Least Favorite Scott Boras Clients (at the moment)
1. JD Drew
2. Alex Rodriguez
3. Craig Hansen
4. Kevin Brown
5. Eric GagneTop Five Scott Boras Clients I Like (at the moment)
1-5. Varitek is 8-for-his-last-37 (.216), so no one (at the moment)Top Five Jobs I'd Like to See Karl Rove Try
1. Miner in Utah
2. Miner in West Virginia
3. Chinese toothpaste taster
4. Hot dog cart, Darfur
5. Chew toy for one of Mike Vick's pit bulls
Ok, that's it for now. Need to find some creativity somewhere.
This whole blogger's block thing blows. (holy alliteration, Batman)